Our team has extensive experience in psychometric assessments with people of all ages. BHAC provides comprehensive testing services which can be beneficial for recruiting, retaining and developing your staff.
A major source of cost in many organizations is staff turnover. Help your management make better hiring decisions by utilizing pre-employment testing. Using objective tools can increase accuracy, reduce costs, and streamline the hiring process.
For most companies, their people are their most important resource. Best-practice organizations use assessments to enhance their post-hire activities. Assessments can be used to help determine job fit or competency gaps, to evaluate leadership potential and to build employee development plans. Psychometric testing can measure knowledge, abilities, attitudes and personality. Testing existing staff can help employers and employees understand personality types and preferences such as communication, team working, leadership traits and other personal competencies. At BHAC, we have up-to-date assessments across a wide range of topics.
BHAC offers several categories of testing to support your organization:
- Aptitude tests measure critical thinking, problem solving and the ability to learn and apply new information.
- Personality Tests assess behavioral patterns and traits that can positively or negatively affect the employee, and how they interact with their environment and other people.
- Skill-Based Tests help candidates or employees to align work skills, interests, and values to explore suitable career choices.
Psychiatric assessments with psychometric tools present objective methods for detecting and quantifying abilities, functioning, areas of difficulty as well as psychiatric disorders. A fair and unbiased assessment also incorporates sensitive measures of response bias to ensure results are likely reliable and valid for interpretation.
Our staff has undergone rigorous training and supervision to administer and interpret psychometric tests which provide standardized and objective measures of:
- Intellectual & Cognitive Abilities
- Neuropsychological abilities and functioning
- Executive Functions
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Chronic Pain Disorders
- Head Injury / Traumatic Brain Injury
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Acquired Brain Disorders
- Fitness for Duty
- Violence Risk Assessments
- Disability Evaluations
- Civil & Criminal Competency Issues
For information about testing services or to schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com or call 746-0066
* Tests, when used alone, provide less than sufficient data on which to base a recruitment decision. Used as a part of a comprehensive approach, testing can be a valuable component of a long term recruiting and employee development strategy. Assessments are not intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric, or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Test results require professional analysis and interpretation in order to reach an informed opinion.