BHAC provides highly enjoyable workshops and webinars for organizations to improve effectiveness, inspire creativity, and reduce stress. Workshops are led by Heather Lockhart, Certified Life Coach and Dr. Alexandra Bodden, Psy. D., Psychologist.
The Power of Accountability
Provide your team with tools and strategies to reach a higher level of personal accountability. When the workshop principles are put into everyday practice, they have the power to positively impact the culture of the team. Ignite a sense of personal accountability, increase effectiveness, build stronger relationships, and improve communication. This workshop focuses on how enhancing personal accountability can benefit attendees as individuals, their organization, and make life more enjoyable.
Improvement areas targeted:
- Enhance personal accountability
- Create a culture of trust and accountability
- Improve communication skills
- Cultivate a proactive mindset
- Achieve goals faster
Unleash the power of personal accountability for your team with this 2-hour workshop.
Mindfulness is the practice of purposely focusing your attention on the present moment—and accepting it without judgment. Mindfulness is used for daily discipline, for emotion regulation, to induce calm, and to reduce stress and anxiety. Mindfulness in the workplace has been proven to be beneficial for both companies and their staff.
A Mindfulness 101 Workshop will introduce attendees to the basic concepts of mindfulness. Participants will experience mindfulness through a series of exercises that will allow them to increase non-judgmental, present moment awareness. The mindfulness exercises will also help participants to adopt new ways of positive thinking, and to help them to overcome behaviors such as dwelling on stressors. The workshop will include:
- Interactive and experiential mindfulness exercises
- Take-home developmental exercise
- Guided imagery closing exercise
- Tip sheet
Attendees will enjoy learning the basics of Mindfulness in this 90-minute workshop.
Teambuilding + Workshop
Healthy organizations have a strong sense of spirit and teamwork. Strengthen all members of your team, and the group, by participating in a Teambuilding + event, which can be held at the venue of your choice.
Our staff will design an inspiring teambuilding event tailored for your organization, and lead your group through experiential activities designed for all ages and abilities. Our unique, enjoyable exercises encourage friendly competition and a high level of engagement. This 2-hour workshop covers:
- What makes an effective team
- How to increase team morale and motivate members
- Communication in teams
- Problem solving
Effective Communication Skills Workshop
The Effective Communication Skills Workshop provides attendees with tools to communicate more effectively internally and externally, making their communication more impactful, persuasive and confident.
The 2 hour-workshop includes group exercises, role plays, and interactive discussions, as well as handouts. The workshop covers how to:
- Learn to communicate effectively
- Gain an understanding of body language, and how to use it
- Learn the art of active listening
- Enhance your professional image through communication
Cultural Diversity Workshop
BHAC’s Cultural Diversity Workshop helps teams to better understand cultural diversity and how to manage it effectively and make it work to their advantage. In this 2-hour interactive workshop, attendees will:
- Deepen their understanding of culture and cultural diversity
- Understand how effective cross-cultural communication benefits individuals and organizations
- Gain tools and strategies for putting cultural diversity theory into practice
- Recognizing and celebrate each person’s individuality
- Develop their own personal approach to champion diversity
Burnout Prevention Workshop
Burnout is characterized by emotional exhaustion, cynicism and ineffectiveness in the workplace, and by chronic negative responses to stressful workplace conditions. Burnout and fatigue can impact many aspects of life, including work, relationships, and health, and ultimately result in absenteeism and high staff turnover.
In a Burnout Prevention Workshop, attendees will gain a better understanding of workplace burnout and how to detect the early signs of burnout in themselves or others. This workshop is designed as a creative space for management teams and their staff to develop skills, ideas and practices for a healthier workplace, and to open the lines of communication to facilitate change.
At a Burnout Prevention Workshop, participants will learn:
- How to identify the signs of burnout
- The causes of burnout
- The effects of burnout
Staff and management teams will be encouraged to co-create:
- Prevention strategies to increase resilience at the individual and organizational level
- Reflections on how to implement personal and collective preventative strategies
Invest in the long-term wellbeing of your team with this 2-hour interactive workshop.
Tap Into your Power Workshop
Invite your team to excellence by experiencing Tap into Your Power. This one-day workshop includes modules on Communication, Mindfulness, Accountability, as well as Teambuilding activities. A wide range of experiential activities encourage attendees to explore new ways of thinking, to develop practical skills, and to deepen connections with others. A blend of presentations and interactive exercises promote learning and create awareness for attendees. This full day workshop helps attendees to:
- Enhance communication skills
- Gain a better understand of mindfulness
- Strengthen personal accountability
- Achieve goals faster
- Learn productivity and communication skills
- Increase team morale
Tap into the strengths, talents and potential of your team with this powerful day of activities and presentations.
Flourish Self-Care Workshop
Flourish is an interactive 2-hour workshop with a focus on self-care and rejuvenation. Attendees will explore the meaning and importance of self-care and add new tools to their self-care kit. Attendees will explore:
- Self-care activities
- Their individual approach to self-care
- A mindfulness activity
- Take-home strategies
Stress Management Webinar
Provide your staff with the skills and practical tools they need to work effectively under pressure and to better manage stress with 90-minute interactive webinar. Attendees can learn practical techniques to cope with stress through a combination of cognitive training and relaxation techniques. At a Stress Management Webinar, participants will learn:
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Methods to enhance personal well being
- A conceptualization of the various sources of stress
- An understanding of the impact of stress on various parts of their lives
- More effective ways of improving mood and performance
Less stressed employees will be happier employees. The principles and techniques participants will learn can contribute to better life balance in this 90-minute webinar.
Productivity + Webinar
Productivity + is an interactive 90-minute webinar for managers. Attendees will learn how to increase engagement and productivity in hybrid teams while enhancing communication flow. At a Productivity + Webinar, participants will focus on:
- Setting and managing realistic expectations
- Enhancing their team’s productivity, for both onsite and remote staff
- Improving communication flow within teams
Empower your management team with tools and strategies to engage and support their team with this 90-minute webinar.
Designing your Event
To create an exceptional in-person workshop or webinar experience for your organization, additional resources/options are available through the BHAC team:
- Equine-Assisted Learning (activities with horses)
- Guided Meditation
- Venue selection
- Virtual Webinars
All workshops and webinars are priced based on the unique requirements of your organization and may vary based on number of attendees, customization of content, and other factors. Workshops can take place at the venue of your choosing. Please note that in-person events are subject to CI Government COVID-19 regulation compliance. Please allow 6 weeks’ notice for booking. To create an event that will have lasting impact for your organization, please contact Heather Lockhart at 345-746-0069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.